All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I'm sorry, u lost me there.. this game is not expanding in popularity, to my knowledge
  3. They can do workaround like if they make 20 maps, 4 maps can be in rotation for a day than another 4 maps second day etc
  4. Having played vikendi only since yesterday I have to admit that SR are now too common. Maybe it's a bug...anyway they went overboard with the increase and now it should be reduced. DMR ratio are ok instead. Regarding your other points: 1) As I said above, just reduce SR spawns and it'll be ok; 2) SMG are good on this map, especially considering the mp5k, which is the best smg overall, for me; 3) Wind sound never bothered me much...maybe make it random as you say. At night it is a bit more loud and adds to the scary atmosphere of the map. 4) New parachute info are really awesome. Altitude is useful to make some calculations. It's a welcome change. 5) I don't care...G36 is perfect and better than scarl. 6) I agree with that 7) With patch #29 the game run much smoother than before and much of the stuttering is gone. Anyway sometimes I have very bad sudden fps stutter for 5-10 seconds...
  5. Quick join acts like random. It won't be problematic unlike the old times now.
  6. He’s different class mate! When I watch him I think if that was me, I’d be dead by now 😂
  7. Try to maximize with mouse wheel in Vikendi and other maps. You'll see the difference.
  8. Yep press a to reconnect...which just leaves me on the lobby screen with no charachter or menu. Have to quit the game and restart it after every match
  9. I would play much more with new maps coming out and with new fresh content like new weapons, i don't care about matchmaking when it doesn't work i play more time in squad with Middle Eastern players than players from EU, also i get thrown 50% of time on servers out of EU, matchmaking was million times better in q3 - q4 of 2017. Ranked system was also much better few seasons back imho. Now only huya bots with 5k games per season benefit from it. I still have fun in pubg when playing with friends but constant desync, cheaters and crap servers are destroying that fun.
  10. Haha, r.i.p the jezza show! Kent, uk. A holiday camp for migrants
  11. Want to add I was born in Greenwich, London.............Just so these others don't think I'm a northern monkey 😂
  12. I don't agree. Last round was the same, S12K E V E R Y W H E R E one house had 2 lol....
  13. You can ask a cup of water and bluehole tosses you water with tanker truck. Once you are thirsty now drowned. That's bluehole in a nutshell
  14. Yeah it's sadly a very common problem.
  15. Lived in Derby for a couple of years, back in the 90s.. feels like a lifetime ago Want to add that I'm born and bred in Yorkshire, don't want these others to think I'm a Southern nancy 😂😂😂
  16. he is really good but servers under his house helps alot 😂
  17. Pubg Lite ön kaydımı yapmama rağmen arkadaşıma hediye maili gelirken bana mail gelmedi. Bu durum hakkında bilgisi olan var mı?
  18. hi guys I seem to be getting Lag when landing and no loot loading in, is this a common problem?
  19. Way too many variables in this, its not like you are looking around much and are aware of your surroundings, you are fully focused on looking to the ground to pick things up in the most slow way. And even i am a beginner and can see this.
  20. @ellisonfire https://streamable.com/ay0wl this is what is happening 1-2 times every game, enough to make it unfair.
  21. Ok I meant to post this the other day and forgot, first day of the PTS on vikendi I got killed from I think #11 by mr thumbless himself, of course you've gotta stick around and watch after that.... I dont understand it? He was literally just running around the final few circles hunting for people in the wide open? If that was me I'd be mown down in seconds, he just never seemed to draw any fire from anyone and sure enough as it went on he found them one by one and killed them all 😂😂.... what gives? Is he just that good that he can use himself as bait in the knowledge he will still kill them even if they draw first blood? It was odd I know I'd be getting shot at from everywhere if I played like that.
  22. Originally from a little shithole in Kent (Chatham/Gillingham) but been in Leeds, yorkshire for years
  23. Yeah, scum everywhere. Its like a holding pen for the Jeremy Kyle show 😂
  24. Mrs works there, theres some sights to be seen around our way isnt there 😂
  25. Yep, constantly getting the 'server too busy' thing.
  1. Load more activity