All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Needless to say it was a mad scramble for vehicles when the circle appeared at the opposite end of the map. https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/mccool1969/video/73237248 This has happened to me twice now after the latest update.
  3. I think you're going off the deep end with that idea. lol
  4. Pick Six

Does anyone else play on PC too?

Yeah I get over 160 fps using Choco tacos graphics settings. It is painful to go back to the Xbox version to play with friends. The content and timely fixes on PC and mobile put the console developers to shame. The X could do so much better than it is but at this point all resources for all consoles is being placed on the OG Xbox to make it somewhat playable. All these fixes are forced upon the other consoles because they just want to make one build of the game. This is a big nerf and it's why rendering went from being good on the X with a HDD last May to needing an SSD now. The X could do much better than 30fps with 1080p and low textures.
  5. poohty_t

Ban policy

I would like to see IP bans on Teamkillers for second offense.
  6. You want a constructive answer? Why do we need a number in the kill feed indicating how many members of a team are left alive of the player you downed/killed? What I love about this game is that I have to figure things out, you know, use my head. Putting a number in the kill feed takes away some of the thought needed to succeed. The thing that makes this game great, and sets it apart from other games, is the decisions you have to make based on the information YOU as a player have acquired and/or figured out. Things you see or hear or extrapolate that affect the time required to perform an action, the decision of going left, right or straight into the safe zone, or running it in or taking a vehicle. Do you go with the DMR or sniper? SMG or AR? This game allows you to think steps ahead and not only with what's happening in the now.
  7. umpem

TPP plagued by Radar Hacks..

Nope, not wrong, at all. The size and scale of all the objects in the game are built around the TPP model. Everything is off for FPP. You giving one single example on a non game map doesn't change that fact. I play the game. I see it ingame. Everyone see's it ingame. Except you, of course.
  8. идея то здравая ,но насколько я помню ее уже предлагали около года назад ,и проблема в том что сервера и так гавно и не могут обеспечить нормальною игру если еще и все это кинуть на них они окончательно загнутся и начнутся новые проблемы ,думаю по этому ее и не реализовали ,ну а на нормальные сервера естественно денег не кто не выделит
  9. blackwings679

You don't have to spend $100 on a SSD - $38 option!

Honestly we as gamers should not need to buy any kind of extra hardware for better performance out of a game.
  10. Imerzan

I think it's good in most places, but there are a ton of places on Vikendi where the height of things is way off (counters/doors/windows,etc.)
  11. ericthegreat

Bravo on new ban policy.

What is stalking?
  12. Dabomb123

FPP Weekend

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 So post your stats! haha the detraction is strong with you! I'm posting here because OP asked if this would be a good idea. and yes, it would affect me, since it would remove TPP as the default for a whole weekend (peak traffic period). If you think that wouldn't affect TPP, then why do you think it affects FPP? 15 kills per game average? BROOOO lets see those stats. I would LOVE to see them.
  13. spanker63

FPP vs. TPP: The Final Idea

Wrong, I've survived for multiple seconds in FPP!!!!
  14. spanker63

Why is it the majority of the FPP guys always resort to name calling because somebody has a different preference? I don't get it. Do you need a hug?
  15. #1 Xbox

TPP players wouldn't survive a second in an FPP lobby where you have to actually shoot people without exploiting the camera.
  16. ericthegreat

Bravo on new ban policy.

Yea, well I get shot at through walls nearly every single game. So all those dirty cheaters should be banned for life and lose all their stuff? Game glitches, things not loading, rocks you can just walk right through should NOT be considered cheating in my opinion. Developers need to fix their game, not ban players because of using glitches that everyone uses. This ban policy needs to remove any hints about game glitch exploits. Because nearly everyone is cheating right now with this definition.
  17. #1 Xbox

FPP Weekend

My KD is over double yours and your most kills in a game is 15. That's average for me. Why are you even posting on this thread, it wouldn't have any effect on you.
  18. Нужно чтоб бои проходили на сервере, а не на клиентах. - 90% читеров - десинхрон
  19. Dabomb123

FPP Weekend

Post your stats then 🤣
  20. DeadlyEggXoP

Forums are full of people like you, and you are wrong, not a good way to tell if something is or isn't. How aobut press 1 button in game and find out for yourself Like the first week it was released the camera wasn't the proper height but the fixed it up right away … here I went to the trouble of recording a youtube video to demonstrate that the camera is just where is should be in FPP
  21. Bourkiba

That's the point, 5$ in the pocket every ban 100.000 ban x 5$ = 500.000$ at the bank lol It's a good business to have a lot of hackers in game you know!
  22. therealkyle0g

Map selection would be great, but i like the randomness of everything. I always run standard (fuck vikendi) - roll the dice with tpp/fpp and let's have some fun. Obviously i'm sure if it were FPP then the lobby would start to empty because god forbid, TPP kids lose their ability to see around corners/over a bush/around a tree.. But it would spice things up a bit. the game is a joke right now, filled with just as many bugs and performance issues as ever, with no silver lining in site. Let's party.
  23. #1 Xbox

FPP Weekend

I suck at TPP? guarantee I have better stats in TPP than you despite playing in FPP the whole time in a third person lobby.
  24. ericthegreat

easiest chicken dinner glitch

You make little sense. You mention a forced lag technique to punch someone out 100m away which has nothing to do with being the only one in a plane glitch. Nevertheless, there is false information out there about lag switches and other ways to mess with other people's internet (all untrue and would highly illegal). All you can ever do is mess with your own connection to the pubg server. Many people believe otherwise which is why I clarified it. The PUGB plane glitch win is very rare and there are a couple videos of it happening, but not much. I took a video of it happening to me, I could post it, don't care, I didn't cheat. You stated you can disconnect players from the plane at will in your reply. Please explain. There's zero such information online about such hackery.
  25. #1 Xbox

FPP Weekend

You make out using the camera is the skilful part 😂
  26. therealkyle0g

To be fair that's not even close to the same. That's what I do now, what we do now I should say, but the gameplay in TPP and FPP isn't even close to the same.
  1. Load more activity