All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Bourkiba

TPP plagued by Radar Hacks..

That's the point, 5$ in the pocket every ban 100.000 ban x 5$ = 500.000$ at the bank lol It's a good business to have a lot of hackers in game you know!
  3. therealkyle0g

FPP vs. TPP: The Final Idea

Map selection would be great, but i like the randomness of everything. I always run standard (fuck vikendi) - roll the dice with tpp/fpp and let's have some fun. Obviously i'm sure if it were FPP then the lobby would start to empty because god forbid, TPP kids lose their ability to see around corners/over a bush/around a tree.. But it would spice things up a bit. the game is a joke right now, filled with just as many bugs and performance issues as ever, with no silver lining in site. Let's party.
  4. #1 Xbox

FPP Weekend

I suck at TPP? guarantee I have better stats in TPP than you despite playing in FPP the whole time in a third person lobby.
  5. ericthegreat

easiest chicken dinner glitch

You make little sense. You mention a forced lag technique to punch someone out 100m away which has nothing to do with being the only one in a plane glitch. Nevertheless, there is false information out there about lag switches and other ways to mess with other people's internet (all untrue and would highly illegal). All you can ever do is mess with your own connection to the pubg server. Many people believe otherwise which is why I clarified it. The PUGB plane glitch win is very rare and there are a couple videos of it happening, but not much. I took a video of it happening to me, I could post it, don't care, I didn't cheat. You stated you can disconnect players from the plane at will in your reply. Please explain. There's zero such information online about such hackery.
  6. #1 Xbox

FPP Weekend

You make out using the camera is the skilful part 😂
  7. therealkyle0g

To be fair that's not even close to the same. That's what I do now, what we do now I should say, but the gameplay in TPP and FPP isn't even close to the same.
  8. Dabomb123

FPP Weekend

You just keep reaffirming you are incapable of utilizing a feature of TPP that everyone can use. Keep waiting for an eternity. But keep in mind, bashing TPP community because you suck at TPP and rage when someone 3P's you, doesn't make any of us feel sorry for you, or want FPP to be forced on us. Just shows how toxic the FPP community can be
  9. Scuba Steve

Teaming

I'm having a disagreement with a friend about what constitutes as teaming. He wants to stay in a group chat and tell each other where we are. I keep telling him that's not a good idea. I need an official outlook on this.
  10. spanker63

FPP Weekend

So you openly admit that you would ignore real data that conflicts with your own opinion because of what you believe would happen during a hypothetical situation? Yikes. Well... If that's the case... I think we're all wasting our time discussing this with you. Personally I choose to base my opinion off of actual evidence, rather than base my future opinions off of my past opinions.
  11. Texas Legend

Terrible idea. If you want FPP and can't find a match simply press RB and switch to FPP. Problem solved and you didn't lose the majority of your player base.
  12. Ehe

Had enough of this shit

True - this is bs. Typical clickbait - there is a channel on YT where dude every week after game release uploads another "XXX GOT WORST NETCODE IN GAMES EVER!". Apex compared to PUBG is smooth af, responsive and competetive and goddamit so dynamic - not so slooooow. And noone cries about loot or anything. Playn Apex regularry - since 1st day i was looking for desync and cheaters because it was a game right after PUBG ragequit and uninstall due to constant desync and cheaters overload. Till today no sign of desync or gettin angry that my shots are missing or i die 5m behind the wall, cheaters - maybe 2. Apex is still super popular - no flop here While PUBG is like a snowball rolling downhill - and this is very accurate, because every player leaving = more chinese filling servers. So yeah, all your arguments including "flop" are now looking stupid after some time.
  13. umpem

Lagging after landing

Sorry to hear, but I am not experiencing that, at all. What are the specs of your PC?
  14. Dabomb123

FPP Weekend

Oh lawd help me. "Abusing" the camera? Thanks for admitting you suck at utilizing a critical aspect of all TPP games and are solely limited to your gun skill. Nice to know you aren't adaptable. I never referred to console or PC for what TPP influenced, however since we are on the xbox forums, I figured it was implied I was talking about console. If the game was released for FPP, I speculate that the entire FPP community would not have put up with the bullshit the game released with and would have moved on to other games. TPP players endured the problems, provided feedback, that helped even make the game possible for FPP. And millions of people had already bought the game before FPP was released. FPP releasing just brought in FPP players, like I said before.
  15. #1 Xbox

FPP Weekend

Think? it's clearly true and you know it. You guys can't engage in actual gunfights, ahaha. I'd rather wait an eternity than degrade myself to TPP, hiding behind objects looking for information.
  16. ColonicBoom

Bravo on new ban policy.

Yes, that's obviously cheating.
  17. I highly doubt there will be another map. The playerbase is too small to support yet another split.
  18. Bourkiba

Introducing: Weapon Mastery

Could be more happy with a Anti chinees hackers tool !
  19. umpem

Nope. Read the forums. Check reddit. We've been saying this since they released their incredibly shitty version of FPP. I am first and foremost an FPP player. I have never played a single TPP game until PUBG.
  20. #1 Xbox

FPP Weekend

If it was changed now, some players would play FPP. But due to the game being out this long and TPP players being used to abusing the camera, it wouldn't have the same outcome as the game releasing with FPP as the default option. I posted PC stats because this game was originally on PC. He said "PUBG got so big originally under TPP, since that was what the game was created around" so I'm obviously going to post PC stats as that's what he's referring to.
  21. umpem

Custom games

Probably never. Each game played (custom or regular) costs PUBG money. That's why they have the requirements for player count. Make it too small and you have a bunch of games starting up (eachgame with a price tag attached), with no real value add for the company or the overall health of the game.
  22. DeadlyEggXoP

Are you certain that its not just that you started with TPP and got used to its very high camera angle so that now having the camera at eye level seems really low to the ground ? I felt that way initially when they released FPP fairly early on in early access. but thenb I realised that it actually lined up as it should and it felt a lot more immersive to me. I often felt a disconnect from the game in TPP, it was still fun but yeah it didn't seem to get my heart going wquite as much as FPP and how everything you do in FPP is risk / reward, in TPP certain situations there is no risk at all and so it didn't really get the adrenaline flowing as much . That's just me I have nothing against TPP players, ther ewas a streamer guy fugglet who played a lot of tpp and he was insane. and I love the erasable ninja and benjoi who really require third person cameras to achieve what they do ( e.g. hopping in a UAZ with all 4 enemy squad member sand knocking them out with a pan one at a time ) anyway before you deride the mode completely you should try and be a little more objective FPP doesn't have 4 foot high camera, it has one that lines up with the eyes
  23. Dabomb123

FPP Weekend

I have zero problems finding lobbies at all times of the day, and I never recognize a gamertag i come across or see in the kill feed. Stick to tree hugging? LOL Stick to your long/eternal wait times. 😎 If you are so good at FPP and think TPP players "hug trees"- why don't you go to PC where the community is perfectly healthy?
  24. Wildbill336

Bravo on new ban policy.

i have a trigger mod on my controller so i don't have to press it all the way down.. Is that cheating? I would hate to get banned for a game i love playing. i also have two extra buttons but hardly use them on the back of the controller. (poor mans elite controller)
  25. umpem

Idea: DLC/Weapon Exchange

God no. Go back to playing Mobile and keep these lame suggestions off the PC forum.
  26. Dabomb123

FPP Weekend

Its not even an opinion, its flat out false. (I agree with your statement that it is not fact, but it is not an opinion either) PUBG had millions of copies sold before FPP came out for either PC or Xbox or PS. What he said is 100% false. FPP boosted popularity among the FPP Community, but it didn't do anything for people who play TPP
  1. Load more activity